Thursday, June 3, 2010

relation..

jz nw was celebrate frens bday at dataran....wat happen is...my housemate...he drunk...after drinking so much of vodka....thn told many things...i noe wat it feels...i try b4..bt i believe..after few month.he will begin a new life...will forgt her...till tat...sure he will say nw he was an iddiot...talk bout us...in tis morning.she send me a sms...say she sorry...i noe wat happening actually...she felt guilthy and selfish coz my latest post..i dunwn any sorry....i jz wan u to noe wat i nid...i jz wan u to happy...as oways....coz u shud hapy...shud nt bother by anything..u are the one...the one i love...bside tat...i wan to say sorry coz i never tot tat my post will make u feel unhappy...i never think bout break or regret...coz i love u...i hope tat u love me too...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment