Tuesday, June 1, 2010

morning...

few days ago....me and her....was feel weird...i mean the feeling btween us..like an best old fren...more thn a couple...izzit im jz a fren to her??these day i jz told myself..its ok...im fine....nth happen on me...mayb she jz feel tired...nt willing to talk...nw im oso feel tat she is my good fren...im a guy...im a normal human...i nid love...i love her...i hope i could get bck her love...mayb she thinking we cant last longer...bt did u ever think if u still keep thinkin tis question only will make it worst???these day im thinkin many things....i was plan to stop wat im doin nw...bt if after i stop...everything will stop oso...including our relationship...coz mayb i will move bck seremban..or Sg?nt sure....she oways told me her stuff...working....hw suffer she are....bt i oso wish to tell u wat im doin all day long...our relationship bcome worst....onli jz nw...she told me she had suffer frm workin..bt she din told me anything...jz told me she tired and dunwn talk...wat i can do??jz say support u...dun think too much...i hope i could oways by her site....listen her pro...i wish to call u everyday...eventhough im nt by ur site...noe wat happening on u....tis make me feel tat im still ur bf...nw..down...

No comments:

Post a Comment