Saturday, May 9, 2009

moody...

recently....my feeling goes to moody.......and many things to let me figured......the relationship...
the money......i think i gt to change my way.....in Chinese..has 1 word called "a bird without leg"...
mayb i should be that way...a bird never stop...keep upgrading...keep changing....
nw i can feel the "reality world" in my dic.....and i realize 1 important things tat is...
never let anyone know who u are and wat u thinking......tat the way nw I'm facing....
everything in my dic will nw changing....to more reality and more pretending.....
pretend=is the things tat very important to anyone...including me.....
finally.....i found out.....im nt love her anymore.....and remember....i will keep changing...and pretending.....bcareful.....

No comments:

Post a Comment