Sunday, April 19, 2009

juz nw..

i was crying jz nw......whn three of us talking about our pass ppl in our life....
i have no idea hw long i din cry......i was thinking bout my grandma.....
she are the most beautiful person in my life......bt her impression in my memory are not much...
bcos she die whn i was in standard 3........in that time...i was crazy...i cant imagine the person who oways care bout me..love me....was.....died.....my heart was stop working...i love her....i do.....i've never forgot everything about her...the smiles.....
until nw i still can remember the day she die...i was crying infront of the coffin....
i believe whn my tears drop at the coffin.....she will come bck..am i naif??
i was crying.....its omost 10 years...grandma.....whr r u??are u in the heaven nw???
i miss u grandma.....did u hear me??

No comments:

Post a Comment